We are co-hosting a free seminar with internationally renowned trust attorney John Goralka.
Where: The office of John Goralka. 4470 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834.
At this seminar you will learn how to:
• Why are trusts and estate plans needed?
• What are the current estate tax laws?
• How can trusts help minimize estate tax?
• Besides estate tax, what other issues should your trusts or estate plans address?
• How does estate planning differ from asset protection?
• Who needs to worry about asset protection?
• What steps can I take to protect my assets?
Retirement Specialist Ed Guanill will be discussing
The New Rules of Retirement
• How not to outlive your money
• How to protect your nest egg from inflation and taxes
• Why you can’t count on Social Security
• How to avoid common investment blunders
Plus: A special guest appearance by Keith Springer, radio host of Smart Money with Keith Springer on Talk 650 KSTE and author of Facing Goliath: How to Triumph in the Dangerous Market Ahead who will discuss the current state of the economy and the stock market, and how to position your portfolio for the next 12 months
*Seating is very limited so reserve your spot immediately by emailing Cathy@keithspringer.com or calling 916-925-8900.
Don’t miss John Goralka this Sunday, live on Smart Money with Keith Springer at 4pm on TALK 650 KSTE.