Where Do We Go From Here? A Retirement Solution
When: Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: The office of John Goralka. 4470 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834.
Part 1: Estate Planning in a Time of Economic Uncertainty
- The complexities of estate planning when there may or may not be estate taxes for 2010
- The estate taxes that may be applicable for 2011
- How to create a flexible estate plan that works under any future estate tax alternatives that may arise in the future
Part 2: The State of Economy and How to Position Your Finances
- Recovery or double-dip recession?
- How to invest in a deflationary environment
- Protecting your assets and finding opportunities in this market
Light refreshments will be served.
Seating is very limited and this will fill. To reserve your spot immediately, call Cathy Decarlo at 916-925-8900