Posted At : December 16, 2008 6:50 PM
If you’re like most investors, the answer is an emphatic YES! But then the real question, especially after the recent market uncertainty and volatility is, “What can you do about it?”
In turbulent times:
- Does your advisor take a tactical, active hands on approach to managing your money and make adjustments based on the financial climate?
- Does your advisor consistently send you frequent updates by email, letter, and speak with you often?
- Does your advisor consistently send you a monthly letter to keep you updated?
- Does your advisor consistently send you timely emails with economic and market updates?
- Does your advisor remember your birthday or anniversary?
- Does your advisor consistently meet with you for a quarterly review?
If not, we should discuss working together, because that’s how I show my clients that I care for them. I have helped many clients properly navigate the financial, economic, and stock market crisis that currently exists and I can help you. Let me help you during these turbulent times.
Simply reply back to this email or Call me at (916) 925-8900. If I’m on the phone or in a meeting, my assistant will set a telephone appointment so we don’t have to play phone tag.
There is no cost or obligation for this call. If you like, consider it a free second opinion.